Friday, June 30, 2006

Welcome to the Future Head blog

On top of being a musician/songwriter and time traveler, I'm also a writer. I've written for a variety of publications, including the All Music Guide online, Images Journal, Ugly Things Magazine, and VideoScope magazine, under the byline Joe Pettit Jr. My interests are mainly music (especially music that takes you on a journey), weird headtrip movies, visionary art, books (esp. fantasy, science fiction, horror, psychedelic philosophy, metaphysical speculation, paranormal research, magickal history, conspiracy, as well as some mainstream fiction and nonfiction), and ideas off the mainstream radar, such as the Mayan Calender and its possible implications for human evolution, 2012 - the theorized end of recorded history, apocalypse as humanity's psychological shadow rising, and the possibility of life in other dimensions and planets.

This blog will be used to discuss these ideas and to write about music, art, books and movies that address these themes or that I think are just fine works of art. If you like what you read and have a book, CD or movie you'd like me to write about, contact me. If you'd like to submit something for review consideration, e-mail me and I will get a mailing address to you. Otherwise this will be a freewheeling journey through my current obsessions.

2 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger derek said...

Glad to see this spaceship up and running. Now you can share some (some, mind you, not all) of your esoteric wisdom with the earthlings who need it.

Any chance you can come up with tomorrow's winning lottery numbers?

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Joe Pettit Jr. said...

Sure, I can predict the next day's winning lottery numbers, but not necessarily all in the same dimension or time period at the same time. I see the winning lottery ticket, but the numbers fluctuate (much like how old movies would depict the passage of time on a calender) since I'm seeing all possible outcomes in all dimensions. The future is hard to predict specifically since there are an infinite number of tunnel realities to factor into the equation. The fact that I'm from the future is no guarantee that I can know the future of your local time-space backwater. I'm only from one possible future.

If you're curious, the most numbers I've "seen" in the same time-space locality was three. You'd be better off guessing the winning numbers.

You are also correct Derek in your assessment of my esoteric knowledge. Your 21st century humans are not ready for all the knowledge I have to share. I do not use the phrase "mind-frying" in jest. Have you ever witnessed a mindfry. It's not a pretty sight. And you never forget the smell.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home