Saturday, July 01, 2006

Answer to a reader's question

Since some of you might not read the comments section (and who has time to indulge every yahoo's ill-informed opinion), I thought it would be worthwhile to post my response to a reader's question, especially since it deals with my ability to "predict" the future.

This reader (I will call him Derek) asks if I can predict tomorrow's winning lottery ticket numbers. My response:

"Sure, I can predict the next day's winning lottery numbers, but not necessarily all in the same dimension or time period at the same time. I see the winning lottery ticket, but the numbers fluctuate (much like how your old movies would depict the passage of time on a calender) since I'm seeing all possible outcomes in all dimensions. The future is hard to predict specifically since there are an infinite number of tunnel realities to factor into the equation. The fact that I'm from the future is no guarantee that I can know the future of your local time-space backwater. I'm only from one possible future.

If you're curious, the most numbers I've "seen" in the same time-space locality was three. You'd be better off guessing the winning numbers.

You are also correct Derek in your assessment of my esoteric knowledge. You 21st century humans are not ready for all the knowledge I have to share. I do not use the phrase "mind-frying" in jest. Have you ever witnessed a mindfry. It's not a pretty sight. And you never forget the smell."

I will answer any other readers questions to the best of my abilities, while keeping in mind what is safe to reveal to you collectively at your current evolutionary level.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home