Saturday, October 20, 2007

A Futuristic Man of Few Words

When I began this collaboration with the Wave Generator, I didn't realized the difficulties inherent in the process. WG is from the future, where apparently they communicate telepathically through mental pictures, musical sounds and subtle thought forms, rather than through the arduous medium of language. This presents formidable obstacles for a venture based around the printed word. WG swears he has transmitted numerous posts for the blog, but that I must have botched the connection somewhere in the psychic ether. Of course it's my fault. I'm not a psychic sensitive.

Nevertheless, I've launched another blog, the Journal of Weird Studies, posted under my own name and covering a number of my ongoing interests. On the infrequent chance that WG actually gets a message through, I'll post here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home